Tuesday, March 1, 2011



Dear Hedwig,

I am fine. How are you? Sorry I have written in a while I’ve been so busy. Any News? I was in Heidelberg a few weeks ago. Nice City. There we met a prince. He lives in a castle. He was a Time Keeper.

I told him that if we had gotten to the final I would have said “Madam President, honored members of the court, your royal time keeperliness, dear colleagues….”

He wasn’t impressed. I thought it was funny.

Then we went to Frankfurt. This made me think of you. Where it all began. I saw that Chinese restaurant we had food in and the giant blue €. Couldn’t find our hostel. Remember when Durag ran through the square durag blowing in the wind. It made me laugh; the Fins thought I was being weird, maybe you had to be there.

Sincerely Shuvonur…
PS I bought postcards. But in the meantime ....


No comments:

Post a Comment