Monday, September 27, 2010

Playing Catch With EU Cheese


MAMA sent another package. 2 in 2 weeks, wow. I feel, what's that word? Loved? No. Feared. I mentioned to her that to have a few needles and pins would be a bit good. Ya know, for when winter falls and I need to darn my tights. And what do I get? A sweet sewing emergency kit.
  • Left handed fabric scissors
  • Dressmaker's pins
  • Needles
  • Strawberry pin cushion
  • Thimble
  • Stitch ripper
  • Tailor's chalk
  • That weird wheel thing with serrated edge
  • Measuring tape
  • Hook and eyes, safety pin, spare buttons
  • Selection of coloured threads
Wow, looking at that list I feel like a brat. It's better than my kit at home.
Other goodies include; black bra, silvery bra, mini flake, insurance details, Bio Oil and and an un opened bottle of Boot's own Eye Wash...


No comments:

Post a Comment