Sunday, July 4, 2010

PAR-TEA

Everyone knows that balloons tied to something means partyy! right?
I guess here they didn't quite get that.
Roberta and i went to Santry park for this plot -land -open -day- thing. Oh it was packed to the brim with egar gardeners rearing to get their hands in ruddy dirt and to be knee deep in weeds n shit.

Bobby signing her soul to this garden. 10euro for a year. It starts in August, they will start de weeding the place which will take foreverr then it's gotta be divided or somet. I got bored listening to the man with the nametag so i walked about.

Exciting...*cough.*

Dog enjoying the wind. His owner was crazy and kept interrupting the nametag man.

"So it's nice to see a good few people here I'd just like..."

I SUGGESTED THIS IDEA 6YRS AGO AND NOBODY LISTENED

"well that's very nice good for you.."

WHERE WILL THE MAIN WATER SUPPLY BE?!

"well i was getting to that, i was going to talk about the shed that we will be getting"

WILL IT BE A COMMUNAL SHED!?

*crazy man dogs bark* SUSH THE MAN IS TALKING.

bark bark

AGHBLAH
I'M GOING TO CHECK ON THE PEACHES IN THE BACK.

"ok sir"

I checked. There were no peaches.

I liked this. looked like a picture in a wall frame? yeahh.


Bobby being blown away by the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment