Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MASSIF

Dearest our lovely fashion forward audience.
I was on the bus today and as always my eyes were peeled for do rag new looks and tasty new stores. So I was listening to some saucy beats on my zenzer, mouthing the words to some Joni Mitchell (you know yourself), when out of the corner of my eye a luminous glow appeared. I got a fuzzy feeling in my stomach, my spider senses were tingling. There below me amidst dismal surroundings it stood, like a jewel. It was the most most do rag of do rag shops. This window display was so mind-bogglingly exquisite I think I may have chow-meined my pants a little. The diamontes and rhinestones glittered in the afternoon sun, they were beddazzling. The gowns were a splendid sea of luminous shades from snotty green to pevert purple to a raver red and to the classic barbiewhore pink. For those of you looking for Trinzers Ball dresses it is a must. Though I would get my skates on as they are bound to fly off the shelf like a Nimbus 2000.
Sweet Location Wicka Frills.. Dorset St Drumcompton D.7

To set the scene perhaps sample this aural delight as mentioned above.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmzN1p5q2sY

No comments:

Post a Comment