Tuesday, June 8, 2010

CockRoulette

As some of you may know, there exists a site called chatroulette. If you have a webcam you can go on, and you get randomly paired with someone else using the site at that time. You can see and hear them, and they can see and hear you. It's awesome. However, it has one flaw; it's full to the brim with cock. Pervert after pervert jerkin' the gherkin' to the innocent boys and girls simply going on for a nice chat. The variety and disgusting-ness and the sheer amount of todger on offer is spectacular. And when I say spectacular, I mean it makes you want to vomit in your mouth, and then scrape your eyes with sandpaper. However, ClickClikDccker is quite fond of it. She suggested that a montage of cock be made, and as we were using my Laptop, one was made. On my laptop. I say this because I just want you to know that I wasn't looking at the following cocks on my own. Honest. I'm just the messenger.

Anyway, without further ado, here's the pic. I havn't posted it right here because...well, you'll see. If you like this post, please join this Facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment