Monday, April 19, 2010

Crotchless Panties

Success! Just standing around in work when I spot that black velvet gold studded dress that used to be something like one hundred and twenty squids, I excitedly rush up to check the price and following that magical beep of the scanner note with glee it's been marked down to a mere shadow of its former glory, €30. Lightening fast discount calculation means this beaut is mine for just €22.50, bargain! Aaaaand shit, it's the playsuit version. Playsuits make me look like a giant baby with impossibly large legs. I don't know why, it's just physics. Well, instead of giving up on the dream I decided to take matters into my own hands. Brought it home, snipped the crotch out and hemmed that right up. 10 minute job (with maybe some supervision and helping hands from the ma) and I've a new dress. Lesson here, don't let playsuits ruin your life. Dresses are infinitely better. Besides, easy access. Duh.

Minimal barriers to entry, like a Victorian flower market.

And to any naysayers, this was purchased on the 28th of March. I'm just real lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment